Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Application Form

 Greetings Sir,


I am a Private Jobs Candidate & Hotelier from Bangladesh and a Citizen of Bangladesh. I am interested to establish my career goals like your company. I would like to mention that I am highly interested in a new job opportunity at your renowned company for my future career-long visions and prospects. I am interested to establish my career goal in foreign countries like yours. I would like to mention that I am highly interested in a new job opportunity at your property. Currently looking for a position for my job satisfaction and desire. I have more than 05+ years of job experience in the service industry since career each property has its own SOP. I am always passionate to work to kickstart my career.


Therefore, I am comfortable working with MS Packages including MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, and have general knowledge about IT, Multi-tasking ability, adaptability, presentation skills, Research, and communication skill. Moreover, I believe that I can make a positive contribution to any organization or property. So, I always look forward to working with a dynamic team. My resume is attached below. I want to hear from you soon if you shortlisted me for the respective suitable position, thanks in advance.


Sincerely Yours,

Fazlea Allahie

No comments:
Write Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();