Monday, October 3, 2022

Why Recruiter Should Hire You!

 

Being a Professional Guy in the Job Service I believe.


I think I have enough self-confidence that I can do my desired job respectfully and Professionally. I have worked with Different Hotel and Restaurant Jobs in local and International brands as well. Knowing about Food Safety, Kitchen and Personal hygiene a well Training assessment from Hotel & Training Institutions which given me more confidence to do my best accordingly to the standard of Operations Procedures. 


I want to build a team, Team Lead, Grooming, Evaluate, and Train them for future visions. In this case, not only Theoretical as well Practical ideas both are combined can create a new brick. Lots of logistics support and team speed are needed.


#Leadership #Teamwork #ProfessionalAttitude #Grooming #Act

No comments:
Write Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();